Bradenton Pain & Wellness is committed to helping our community. Dr. Ycaza is an elected civil surgeon authorized by the USCIS “United States Citizenship and Immigration Services” to conduct Immigration Medical Examinations of aliens in the United States who are applying for adjustment of status to permanent residence or who are required by USCIS to have a medical examination.
Dr. Ycaza is authorized and licensed by the USCIS to conduct your medical immigration exam, vaccination, naturalization medical exam or green card medical exam. Dr. Ycaza will be able to assist you with any of the following exams:
- Immigration Exam
- Physical Examination
- Serologic (blood) test
- I-693 Form
* Immigration exams are nonrefundable
** All patients are required to bring complete records of immunization. Any patient who don’t bring records of immunizations, or incomplete records of immunization will be required to do blood testing as required by USCIS.
Dr. Ycaza is fluent in English and Spanish and can answer any questions you may have regarding the Immigration Medical Examination process. Patients speaking other languages different than English or Spanish, may be required to provide an interpreter.
You can be sure that all immigration related forms will be completed properly and submitted timely.
What does a patient need to bring?
- Picture identification such as a passport or driver’s license
- Immunization records
What is involved in the medical exam for completion of the I-693 USCIS form?
- Blood test for syphilis and gonorrhea for people 15 years of age and older
- A Tuberculosis blood test (interferon-gamma release assay of IGRA)
How long will the exam take?
- The appointment usually takes one hour. Typically, your paperwork will be ready in 2-3 business days after your exam pending, exam results.
- The originals will be in a sealed and stamped envelope to be opened by USCIS. You will also get a copy for your records.
How much does the exam cost?
- Physical exam and vaccination record review – $500
¿Que necesita traer el paciente?
- Documento de identificación con foto, ejemplo: pasaporte o licencia
- Record de vacunas
¿En que consiste el examen médico para obtener la forma I-693 USCIS?
- Examen físico
- Examen de sangre para sífilis y gonorrea para mayores de 15 años
- Vacunas dependen de la edad, si no tienen record de vacunación
- Examen de sangre para tuberculosis (interferon-gamma release assay o IGRA)
- Evaluación del record de vacunación y en caso de no tener record de vacunación, el examen de sangre ordenado por nuestro consultorio previamente para evaluar el status de inmunidad del candidato.
¿Cuanto tiempo toma la cita?
- La cita toma usualmente una hora. El formulario lo tenemos listo en 2-3 días dependiendo en los resultados
- El formulario original se lo entregamos en un sobre sellado para que lo envié a USCIS y le damos una copia para sus records.
¿Cuánto cuesta el examen?
- Examen físico y evaluación del record de vacunación – $500
The United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) requires green card and US citizenship applicants to receive a full physical. The physicians of Bradenton Pain & Wellness Center can fulfill this requirement for you! Just bring your Form I-693 and we will make sure you’re taken care of.